John P Oldham
- Grades: 1-5
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are John P Oldham often compared to?
John P Oldhamis often viewed alongside schools like Lincoln-eliot by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend John P Oldham?
246 students attend John P Oldham.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
66% of John P Oldham students are White, 13% of students are Black, 13% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of John P Oldham?
John P Oldham has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does John P Oldham offer ?
John P Oldham offers enrollment in grades 1-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is John P Oldham part of?
John P Oldham is part of Norwood School District.
Review John P Oldham. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities