Jordan Valley School
- Jordan Valley School's student population of 96 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jordan Valley School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#916 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Canyons School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverton Preschool (sp Ed) Grades: PK | 948 students
2827 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065
(801)412-2510 0.0 PK 948
- Midvale Hillcrest High School Grades: 8-12 | 2273 students
7350 S 900 E
Midvale, UT 84047
(801)826-6000 0.3 8-12 2273
- Sandy Union Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 895 students
615 E 8000 S
Sandy, UT 84070
(801)826-1500 0.9 6-8 895
- Sandy East Sandy School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
8295 S 870 E
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)826-8425 1.1 K-5 409
- Midvale East Midvale School Grades: K-5 | 608 students
6990 S 300 E
Midvale, UT 84047
(801)826-8350 1.2 K-5 608
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.