Julien Elementary School
- Julien Elementary School's student population of 831 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||831 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Julien Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5447 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Turlock Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Turlock Marvin A. Dutcher Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 827 students
1441 Colorado Ave.
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 667-8817 0.7 6-8 827
- Turlock Ecademy Charter At Crane Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1100 Cahill Ave.
Turlock, CA 95381
(209) 669-3410 0.9 K-12 142
- Turlock Crowell Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 687 students
118 N. Ave.
Turlock, CA 95382
(209) 667-0885 1.4 K-6 687
- Turlock Roselawn High School Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
312 S. Roselawn
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 634-9311 1.5 9-12 160
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.