- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 203 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Jungman Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jungman Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Jungman Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jungman Elementary School?
What grades does Jungman Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Jungman Elementary School part of?
Review Jungman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities