Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 28%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Top 1% in TX)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Kelton School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kelton School's ranking?
Kelton School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%), Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
What is the graduation rate of Kelton School?
The graduation rate of Kelton School is 50%, which is lower than the Texas state average of 89%.
How many students attend Kelton School?
119 students attend Kelton School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
72% of Kelton School students are White, 22% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kelton School?
Kelton School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Kelton School offer ?
Kelton School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Kelton School part of?
Kelton School is part of Kelton Independent School District.
Review Kelton School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities