- Kelton School's student population of 104 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kelton School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||KELTON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeler Wheeler School Grades: PK-12 | 448 students
1 Mustang Dr
Wheeler, TX 79096
(806)826-5534 9.7 PK-12 448
- Sweetwater Sweetwater Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
11107 North Highway 30
Sweetwater, OK 73666
(580)534-2272 11.2 PK-8 111
- Shamrock Shamrock High School Grades: 9-12 | 98 students
100 S Illinois
Shamrock, TX 79079
(806)256-3492 14.9 9-12 98
- Briscoe Fort Elliott School Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
501 E Wilson
Briscoe, TX 79011
(806)375-2454 15.9 PK-12 161
- Erick Erick Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
205 South Cedar
Erick, OK 73645
(580)526-3203 19.0 PK-8 195
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.