Kenilworth Elementary School
- Kenilworth Elementary School's student population of 563 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kenilworth Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1151 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Phoenix Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Metropolitan Arts Institute High School Grades: 7-12 | 254 students
1700 N. 7th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602)258-9500 0.3 7-12 254
- Phoenix Arizona Call-a-teen Center For Excellence Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
649 North 6th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(602)252-6721 0.5 9-12 99
- Phoenix Arizona School For Arts Grades: 5-12 | 832 students
1410 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)257-1444 0.5 5-12 832
- Phoenix Champion Schools Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 627 students
7900 South Jesse Owens Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)341-6527 0.5 K-8 627
- Phoenix New World Educational Center Grades: K-12 | 189 students
5818 N. 7th Street, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)238-9577 0.5 K-12 189
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.