Top Grayson County Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top public elementary schools in Grayson County, Kentucky, serving 3,022 students.
- Grayson County, KY public schools have a diversity score of 0.07, which is higher than the Kentucky average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
Top Grayson County Public Elementary Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Caneyville Caneyville Elementary School521 East Maple St.
Caneyville, KY 42721
Grades: PK-5 | 437 students
- Clarkson Clarkson Elementary School310 Millerstown Street
Clarkson, KY 42726
Grades: PK-5 | 640 students
- Leitchfield Grayson Co. Alternative Education 340 Schoolhouse Road
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Grades: 6-12 | 6 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.