Oran P Lawler Elementary School
- Oran P Lawler Elementary School's student population of 403 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oran P Lawler Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#403 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grayson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leitchfield Grayson County Area Vocational Ed Center
252 Schoolhouse Rd
Leitchfield, KY 42754
(270)259-3195 0.1 n/a n/a
- Leitchfield Grayson County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1308 students
340 Schoolhouse Rd
Leitchfield, KY 42754
(270)259-4078 0.1 9-12 1308
- Clarkson Clarkson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 640 students
310 Millerstown Street
Clarkson, KY 42726
(270)242-3061 6.9 PK-5 640
Wonderful staff, excellent school. Very invovled with the kiddos.
- Posted by Parent - krish
We’ll look at the recent trend to extend the school year that is sweeping school districts across the country. Does more time in the classroom mean better educated students?
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.