Kim Elementary School
Kim Elementary School serves 26 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Kim Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is ≥50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 35%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is ≥50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 47% (majority Hispanic).
Kim Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Kim Elementary School's student population of 26 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Kim Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,783 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Kim Elementary School is 0.21, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.60. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#470 out of 1783 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, CO Dept. of Education
Review Kim Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Banning Sports Drinks
Gatorade may no longer be present on public school campuses, thanks to bans in California and potentially nationally. Learn about the movement and why public schools are saying goodbye to Gatorade on campus.
Should Ethnic Studies be Banned in Public Schools?
Arizona’s new law banning ethnic studies in public schools is stirring tremendous controversy. Learn about what the proponents and opponents are saying.
Taxes, Investments and Loans: Learning Financial Literacy in High School
While reading, writing, and arithmetic are the foundation of a child's education, financial literacy is growing in importance as well. Learn about public schools that are teaching financial literacy to their students.