Kingman Elementary School
- The student population of 15 students has grown by 66% over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.00 is less than the state average of 0.11. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Education In Unorganized Terr School District's student population of 103 students has decreased by 88% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,732 is higher than the state average of $16,180. The district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $24,077 is higher than the state average of $15,703. The district spending/student has grown by 74% over four years.
|School District Name||Education In Unorganized Terr School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||103||316|
|District Total Revenue||$16 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$21 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,732||$16,180|
|District Spending / Student||$24,077||$15,703|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LeeMt Jefferson Junior High SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 90 students
61 Winn Road
Lee, ME 04455
WinnLee/winn SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 95 students
1009 Route 168
Winn, ME 04495
SpringfieldEdith A Lombard SchoolGrades: PK | 13 students
883 Main Street
Springfield, ME 04487
DanforthEast Grand SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 148 students
31 Houlton Road
Danforth, ME 04424
MedwayMedway Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 109 students
25 Middle School Drive
Medway, ME 04460
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.