- The student population of 15 students has grown by 66% over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.00 is less than the state average of 0.11. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Education In Unorganized Terr School District's student population of 103 students has decreased by 88% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,864 in this district is less than the state average of $17,152. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,490 is higher than the state average of $15,981. The district spending/student has grown by 63% over four years.
|School District Name||Education In Unorganized Terr School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||103||316|
|District Total Revenue||$13 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,864||$17,152|
|District Spending / Student||$22,490||$15,981|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LeeMt Jefferson Junior High SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 90 students
61 Winn Road
Lee, ME 04455
WinnLee/winn SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 95 students
1009 Route 168
Winn, ME 04495
SpringfieldEdith A Lombard SchoolGrades: PK | 13 students
883 Main Street
Springfield, ME 04487
DanforthEast Grand SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 148 students
31 Houlton Road
Danforth, ME 04424
MedwayMedway Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 109 students
25 Middle School Drive
Medway, ME 04460
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!