Kipp Austin Academy Of Arts & Letters
- Kipp Austin Academy Of Arts & Letters's student population of 427 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kipp Austin Academy Of Arts & Letters is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,879 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2927 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kipp Austin Public s Inc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Kipp Austin Comunidad Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 603 students
8509 Fm 969 Bldg 628
Austin, TX 78724
(512)501-3643 0.3 K-4 603
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.