Kipp Austin College Prep
Kipp Austin College Prep places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Kipp Austin College Prep's student population of 431 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School ()|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kipp Austin College Prep is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,879 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3427 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kipp Austin Public s Inc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Kipp Austin Academy Of Arts & Letters Grades: 5-8 | 427 students
8509 Fm 969 Bldg A
Austin, TX 78724
(512)501-3640 0.0 5-8 427
- Austin Kipp Austin Comunidad Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 603 students
8509 Fm 969 Bldg 628
Austin, TX 78724
(512)501-3643 0.3 K-4 603
KIPP not just a school, but a big family as well. Their motivation in closing the achievement gap and ethics they have instilled in us as students have left a lasting impression of knowledge, understanding, and compassion within me that has always been there, only now it is stronger. I am looking forward to being a politician and someday inspire students as I was inspired by them. -Blanca L.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - landi