Kittridge Street Elementary School
Kittridge Street Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Kittridge Street Elementary School's student population of 850 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||850 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kittridge Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6233 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Van Nuys Andres And Maria Cardenas Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 526 students
6900 Calhoun Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(818)908-6700 0.8 K-5 526
- Van Nuys Hazeltine Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 796 students
7150 Hazeltine Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(818)781-1040 0.9 K-5 796
- Van Nuys Ararat Charter Grades: K-5 | 337 students
6555 Sylmar Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)994-2904 1.0 K-5 337
Kittridge Elementary School is a great school. teachers and staff are super nice. My kids have improved academically. The dual-language program is offered at this school which is amazing. Very happy with staff and education. :)
- Posted by Parent - Emma
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.