Lake Quinault Elementary School
Lake Quinault Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Lake Quinault Elementary School's student population of 82 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Quinault Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1720 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Quinault School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taholah Taholah High School Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
600 Chitwhin Dr
Taholah, WA 98587
(360)276-4780 20.3 9-12 64
- Pacific Beach Pacific Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
11 Fourth Street
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
(360)276-4512 22.0 PK-6 139
- Forks Queets-clearwater Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
146000 Hwy 101
Forks, WA 98331
(360)962-2395 22.2 K-8 19
- Aberdeen Wishkah Valley Elementary/high School Grades: K-12 | 151 students
4640 Wishkah Rd.
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-3128 26.3 K-12 151
- Elma Mary M Knight High School Grades: 7-12 | 72 students
2987 W Matlock Brady Rd
Elma, WA 98541
(360)426-6767 28.5 7-12 72
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.