Lakeview Elementary School
- Lakeview Elementary School's student population of 699 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||699 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#234 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Denville Township K-8 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denville Morris County School Of Technology Grades: 9-12 | 727 students
400 East Main Street
Denville, NJ 07834
(973)627-4600 1.5 9-12 727
- Rockaway Morris Hills High School Grades: 9-12 | 1235 students
520 West Main Street
Rockaway, NJ 07866
(973)664-2301 1.8 9-12 1235
- Rockaway Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 238 students
37 Keller Avenue
Rockaway, NJ 07866
(973)625-8602 2.0 PK-3 238
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.