- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 349 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 50% in PA)
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), PA Dept. of Education
Lankenau High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Lankenau High School?
How many students attend Lankenau High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lankenau High School?
What grades does Lankenau High School offer ?
What school district is Lankenau High School part of?
Review Lankenau High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities