- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 676 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 40%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in PA
- Math Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), PA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Green Woods Charter School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Green Woods Charter School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Green Woods Charter School?
What grades does Green Woods Charter School offer ?
What school district is Green Woods Charter School part of?
Review Green Woods Charter School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities