Lanse Creuse Middle School South
- Lanse Creuse Middle School South's student population of 493 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||493 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lanse Creuse Middle School South is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1275 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||L'anse Creuse School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Clair Shores North Lake High School Grades: 9-12 | 116 students
23340 Elmira St
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082
(586) 285-8780 1.0 9-12 116
- Clinton Township Tenniswood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 384 students
23450 Glenwood St
Clinton Township, MI 48035
(586) 493-5640 1.2 K-5 384
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.