Lasalle Elementary School
- Lasalle Elementary School's student population of 512 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lasalle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#540 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Lasalle Elementary School is University View Academy Inc. (frm La Connections) (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is University View Academy Inc. (frm La Connections) (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is University View Academy Inc. (frm La Connections) (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge University View Academy Inc. (frm La Connections) Grades: K-12 | 2275 students
4664 Jamestown Ave Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)372-8387 0.6 K-12 2275
- Baton Rouge Tara High School Grades: 8-12 | 1138 students
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)927-6100 0.9 8-12 1138
- Baton Rouge Broadmoor Senior High School Grades: 8-12 | 1135 students
10100 Goodwood Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
(225)926-1420 1.8 8-12 1135
- Baton Rouge Westdale Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 930 students
5650 Claycut Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)924-1308 1.8 6-8 930
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.