Lawson Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 199 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Lawson Elementary School?
199 students attend Lawson Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
42% of Lawson Elementary School students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, 25% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lawson Elementary School?
Lawson Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Lawson Elementary School offer ?
Lawson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Lawson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities