Leconte Elementary School
- Leconte Elementary School's student population of 367 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Leconte Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3469 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkeley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Willard Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 592 students
2425 Stuart St.
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)644-6330 0.3 6-8 592
- Berkeley Berkeley Technology Academy Grades: 10-12 | 62 students
2701 Mlk Jr. Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510)644-6159 0.5 10-12 62
- Oakland Peralta Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 319 students
460 63rd St.
Oakland, CA 94609
(510)654-7365 0.6 K-5 319
- Berkeley Emerson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 304 students
2800 Forest Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)644-6890 0.7 K-5 304
- Berkeley Malcolm X Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 554 students
1731 Prince St.
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510)644-6313 0.7 K-5 554
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.