- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 293 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Leeds often compared to?
Leedsis often viewed alongside schools like Jackson Street by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Leeds?
293 students attend Leeds.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Leeds students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Leeds?
Leeds has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Leeds offer ?
Leeds offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Leeds part of?
Leeds is part of Northampton School District.
Review Leeds. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities