Hilltown Cooperative Charter Public School
- Hilltown Cooperative Charter Public School's student population of 218 students has grown by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hilltown Cooperative Charter Public School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#613 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hilltown Cooperative Charter Public () School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence John F Kennedy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 638 students
100 Bridge Rd
Florence, MA 01062
(413)587-1489 2.6 6-8 638
- Northampton Smith Vocational And Agricultural High School Grades: 9-12 | 486 students
80 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060
(413)587-1414 4.0 9-12 486
- Florence R. K. Finn Ryan Road Grades: K-5 | 228 students
498 Ryan Road
Florence, MA 01062
(413)587-1550 4.1 K-5 228
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.