Lehi Elementary School
Lehi Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Lehi Elementary School's student population of 388 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lehi Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1323 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Montessori House Charter School Grades: K-6 | 48 students
2415 N. Terrace Circle
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)464-2800 0.3 K-6 48
- Mesa Edkey Inc. - Pathfinder Academy - Sequoia Lehi Grades: K-6 | 102 students
2345 N. Horne St.
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3200 0.5 K-6 102
- Mesa Hermosa Vista Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 738 students
2626 N 24th Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-0200 1.5 PK-6 738
- Mesa Kerr Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 643 students
125 E Mclellan
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480)472-0200 1.8 K-6 643
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.