Macarthur Elementary School
- Macarthur Elementary School's student population of 551 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Macarthur Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#273 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale East Valley Academy Grades: K-6 | 12 students
1858 East Brown Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480)946-3071 0.7 K-6 12
- Mesa Learning Foundation Grades: K-12 | 188 students
851 North Stapley Drive Bld 6
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)635-1900 1.0 K-12 188
- Mesa Montessori House Charter School Grades: K-6 | 48 students
2415 N. Terrace Circle
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)464-2800 1.0 K-6 48
- Mesa Hale Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 593 students
1425 N 23rd Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-0200 1.1 K-6 593
- Mesa Edkey Inc. - Pathfinder Academy - Sequoia Lehi Grades: K-6 | 102 students
2345 N. Horne St.
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3200 1.2 K-6 102
The best part about MacArthur is the active neighborhood support. I have also found the faculty to be very friendly.
- Posted by Parent - salld
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.