Lemoore High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,895 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 77%
- Graduation Rate: 96% (Top 10% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lemoore High School's ranking?
Lemoore High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
27% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lemoore High School?
The graduation rate of Lemoore High School is 96%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Lemoore High School?
1,895 students attend Lemoore High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Lemoore High School students are Hispanic, 23% of students are White, 5% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lemoore High School?
Lemoore High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Lemoore High School offer ?
Lemoore High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Lemoore High School part of?
Lemoore High School is part of Lemoore Union High School District.
View the Lemoore High School yearly calendar below.
Review Lemoore High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities