Lincoln Community School
- Lincoln Community School's student population of 133 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Community School is ranked within the top 50% of all 290 schools in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#107 out of 290 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Bristol Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 304 students
57 Mountain Street
Bristol, VT 05443
(802) 453-3227 5.3 PK-6 304
- Bristol Mount Abraham Uhsd #28 Grades: 7-12 | 656 students
220 Airport Drive
Bristol, VT 05443
(802) 453-2333 5.8 7-12 656
- Warren Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 168 students
293 School Road
Warren, VT 05674
(802) 496-2487 6.8 PK-6 168
- Waitsfield Fayston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
782 German Flats Road
Waitsfield, VT 05673
(802) 496-3636 7.6 PK-6 104
- Ripton Ripton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
753 Lincoln Road
Ripton, VT 05766
(802) 388-2208 8.2 PK-6 59
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.