Bristol Elementary School
- The student population of 318 students has grown by 13% over five years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.03 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Bristol School District's student population of 318 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,936 is higher than the state average of $15,406. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,125 is higher than the state average of $15,464. The district spending/student has grown by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Bristol School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||318||186|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,936||$15,406|
|District Spending / Student||$17,125||$15,464|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BristolMount Abraham Uhsd #28 High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 706 students
220 Airport Drive
Bristol, VT 05443
- New HavenBeeman Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 91 students
50 North Street
New Haven, VT 05472
- BristolLincoln Community SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 149 students
795 East River Road
Bristol, VT 05443
- StarksboroRobinson SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 170 students
P.o. Box 10
Starksboro, VT 05487
- MonktonMonkton Central SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 171 students
P.o. Box 40
Monkton, VT 05469
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.