Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 366 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 60% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#518 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Monroe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Vision Academy Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
4108 Harvey St.
Monroe, LA 71203
(318)651-3984 0.2 9-12 180
- Monroe Sherrouse School Grades: K-12 | 50 students
300 Sherrouse Avenue
Monroe, LA 71203
(318)343-3258 0.9 K-12 50
- Monroe Carroll Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 284 students
2945 Renwick Street
Monroe, LA 71201
(318)322-1683 1.0 7-8 284
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.