Lincoln Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 330 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Lincoln Elementary School?
330 students attend Lincoln Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
79% of Lincoln Elementary School students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln Elementary School?
Lincoln Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Lincoln Elementary School offer ?
Lincoln Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-3
What school district is Lincoln Elementary School part of?
Lincoln Elementary School is part of Lincoln School District.
Review Lincoln Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities