Lincoln Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 358 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Lincoln Elementary School?
358 students attend Lincoln Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Lincoln Elementary School students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Black, 6% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln Elementary School?
Lincoln Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Lincoln Elementary School offer ?
Lincoln Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Lincoln Elementary School part of?
Lincoln Elementary School is part of Hanford Elementary School District.
Review Lincoln Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities