Little Elementary School
- Little Elementary School's student population of 364 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Little Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#914 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Parr Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 353 students
5800 West 84th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80003
(303)982-9890 0.5 PK-6 353
- Westminster Pikes Peak Online School Grades: 9-12 | 536 students
8601 Turnpike Drive Suite 100
Westminster, CO 80031
(855)234-4559 1.0 9-12 536
- Broomfield Adams Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 453 students
6450 West 95th Place
Broomfield, CO 80021
(303)982-9790 1.1 PK-6 453
- Arvada Moore Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 387 students
8455 West 88th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80005
(303)982-0400 1.1 7-8 387
- Arvada Pomona High School Grades: 9-12 | 1517 students
8101 West Pomona Drive
Arvada, CO 80005
(303)982-0710 1.1 9-12 1517
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.