- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Long Valley's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Long Valley?
How many students attend Long Valley?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Long Valley?
What grades does Long Valley offer ?
What school district is Long Valley part of?
Review Long Valley. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities