- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Sierra Primary?
48 students attend Sierra Primary.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Sierra Primary students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Black, and 8% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sierra Primary?
Sierra Primary has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Sierra Primary offer ?
Sierra Primary offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Sierra Primary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities