Lyles-crouch Elementary School
- Lyles-crouch Elementary School's student population of 438 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lyles-crouch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#116 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ALEXANDRIA CITY PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Jefferson-houston Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
1501 Cameron St
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703)706-4400 0.7 PK-8 563
- Alexandria George Washington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1340 students
1005 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301
(703)706-4500 1.2 6-8 1340
- Alexandria Maury Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 420 students
600 Russell Rd
Alexandria, VA 22301
(703)706-4440 1.3 PK-5 420
- Alexandria Mount Eagle Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 434 students
6116 N Kings Hwy
Alexandria, VA 22303
(703)721-2100 1.9 PK-6 434
- Alexandria Quander Road School
6400 Quander Rd
Alexandria, VA 22307
(703)718-2400 1.9 n/a n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.