Lyman Elementary School
- Lyman Elementary School's student population of 228 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lyman Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 523 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#145 out of 523 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 57/MSAD 57 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alfred Alfred Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 208 students
21 Sanford Road
Alfred, ME 04002
(207) 324-3831 4.6 K-5 208
- Biddeford Dayton Consolidated School Grades: PK-5 | 128 students
21 Clarks Mills Road
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207) 499-2283 4.6 PK-5 128
- Kennebunkport Mildred L Day School Grades: K-5 | 234 students
600 Limerick Road
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
(207) 284-4677 5.5 K-5 234
- Waterboro Massabesic High School Grades: 9-12 | 930 students
88 West Road
Waterboro, ME 04087
(207) 247-3141 5.8 9-12 930
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.