Lyman Elementary School
- Lyman Elementary School's student population of 210 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lyman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#199 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 57/MSAD 57 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alfred Alfred Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 206 students
21 Sanford Road
Alfred, ME 04002
(207)324-3831 4.6 K-5 206
- Biddeford Dayton Consolidated School Grades: K-5 | 140 students
21 Clarks Mills Road
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207)499-2283 4.6 K-5 140
- Kennebunkport Mildred L Day School Grades: K-5 | 228 students
600 Limerick Road
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
(207)284-4677 5.5 K-5 228
- Waterboro Massabesic High School Grades: 9-12 | 985 students
88 West Road
Waterboro, ME 04087
(207)247-3141 5.8 9-12 985
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.