Mack Lyon Middle School
- Mack Lyon Middle School's student population of 409 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mack Lyon Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#183 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overton Moapa Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 519 students
2400 St. Joseph St
Overton, NV 89040
(702)397-2611 3.1 9-12 519
- Logandale Grant Bowler Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 660 students
1425 Whipple Rd.
Logandale, NV 89021
(702)398-3233 4.8 PK-5 660
- Moapa Ute Perkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 156 students
1255 Patriots Way
Moapa, NV 89025
(702)864-2444 12.1 PK-5 156
- Bunkerville Joseph L Bowler Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 509 students
851 Vincent Leavitt Ave
Bunkerville, NV 89007
(702)346-1900 23.4 PK-5 509
- Mesquite Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 613 students
550 Hafen Ln.
Mesquite, NV 89027
(702)346-3250 26.9 6-8 613
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.