Madison Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School's student population of 622 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||622 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Skokie 69 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morton Grove Thomas Edison Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 529 students
8200 Gross Point Rd
Morton Grove, IL 60053
(847)966-6210 0.5 3-5 529
- Skokie Lincoln Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 538 students
7839 Lincoln Ave
Skokie, IL 60077
(847)676-3545 0.6 6-8 538
- Skokie Niles West High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,435 students
5701 Oakton St
Skokie, IL 60077
(847)626-2510 0.9 9-12 2,435
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.