Maine Consolidated School
- Maine Consolidated School's student population of 119 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maine Consolidated School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#726 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maine Consolidated School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Heritage Elementary - Williams Grades: K-8 | 88 students
790 E. Rodeo Road
Glendale, AZ 85307
(623)935-1945 13.2 K-8 88
- Flagstaff Pine Forest School Grades: K-8 | 281 students
1120 West Kaibab Lane
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
(928)779-9880 16.8 K-8 281
- Flagstaff Haven Montessori Charter School Grades: K-6 | 84 students
621 W. Clay Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
(928)522-0985 17.1 K-6 84
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.