Williams Elementary Middle School
- Williams Elementary Middle School's student population of 410 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williams Elementary Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#791 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Williams Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Page Caviat - Williams High School Grades: 9-12
440 S 7th St
Page, AZ 86040
(928)635-4473 0.6 9-12 n/a
- Williams Excel Education Centers Flagstaff Llc- Williams C Grades: 9-12
790 East Rodeo Rd
Williams, AZ 86046
(928)778-5764 0.8 9-12 n/a
- Glendale Heritage Elementary - Williams Grades: K-8 | 88 students
790 E. Rodeo Road
Glendale, AZ 85307
(623)935-1945 0.8 K-8 88
- Parks Maine Consolidated School Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
10 Spring Valley Rd.
Parks, AZ 86018
(928)635-2115 13.9 PK-8 119
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.