Isle Au Haut School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Isle Au Haut School District, serving 5 students.
- public school in Isle Au Haut School District have a diversity score of 0.00, which is less than the Maine public school average of 0.21.
- Minority enrollment is 0% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Maine public school average of 11% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the Maine public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Isle Au Haut School District|
|School District Phone Number||(207)348-9100|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|# of Schools||1 School||602 Schools|
|# of Students||5 Students||175,788 Students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher||14,755 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||1,499 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||2,627 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||3,940 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||6,453 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||5 Students||156,650 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||195 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||4,424 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||5,595|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||12,579|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1||12,547|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2||12,683|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||13,247|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1||13,340|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||13,715|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1||13,474|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||13,797|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||13,732|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||12,731|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||12,700|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||12,790|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||12,858|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $56,000 is higher than the state average of $14,488. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $58,400 is higher than the state average of $16,751. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$280,000||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$56,000||$14,488|
|Spending / Student||$58,400||$16,751|
Isle Au Haut School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Isle Au Haut Rural School1 Schoolhouse Lane
Isle Au Haut, ME 04645
Grades: K-8 | 5 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.