Isle Au Haut Rural School
- Isle Au Haut Rural School's student population of 2 students has declined by 50% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- Isle Au Haut Rural School's student:teacher ratio of 2:1 has decreased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Isle Au Haut School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swans Island Swans Island Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 38 students
116 Rose Hill Road
Swans Island, ME 04685
(207)526-4300 9.8 K-8 38
- Vinalhaven Vinalhaven School Grades: PK-12 | 176 students
22 Arcola Lane
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
(207)863-4800 10.1 PK-12 176
- Deer Isle Deer Isle-stonington Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 209 students
249 North Deer Isle Rd
Deer Isle, ME 04627
(207)348-6301 10.9 K-8 209
- Deer Isle Deer Isle-stonington High School Grades: 9-12 | 121 students
251 North Deer Isle Rd
Deer Isle, ME 04627
(207)348-2303 10.9 9-12 121
- Brooklin Brooklin School Grades: PK-8 | 51 students
41 School Street
Brooklin, ME 04616
(207)359-2133 12.9 PK-8 51
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.