North Haven Community School
- North Haven Community School's student population of 61 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Haven Community School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#333 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 07/msad 07 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Islesboro Islesboro Central School Grades: K-12 | 87 students
159 Alumni Drive
Islesboro, ME 04848
(207)734-2251 7.9 K-12 87
- Vinalhaven Vinalhaven School Grades: PK-12 | 170 students
22 Arcola Lane
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
(207)863-4800 8.1 PK-12 170
- Camden Camden-rockport Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 359 students
34 Knowlton Street
Camden, ME 04843
(207)236-7805 10.1 5-8 359
- Rockport Camden-rockport Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 376 students
11 Children's Way
Rockport, ME 04856
(207)236-7809 10.8 K-4 376
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.