Matinicus Elementary School
- Matinicus Elementary School's student population of 3 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-3|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Matinicus Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 65/msad 65 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vinalhaven Vinalhaven School Grades: PK-12 | 170 students
22 Arcola Lane
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
(207)863-4800 13.4 PK-12 170
- Tenants Harbor St George School Grades: K-8 | 192 students
65 Main St
Tenants Harbor, ME 04860
(207)372-6312 17.4 K-8 192
- South Thomaston Gilford Butler School Grades: K-2 | 76 students
54 Spruce Head Rd
South Thomaston, ME 04858
(207)594-7666 17.5 K-2 76
- Rockland Mid-coast School Of Tech-region 8
One Main Street
Rockland, ME 04841
(207)594-2161 19.0 n/a n/a
- Rockland South School Grades: PK-5 | 370 students
Rockland, ME 04841
(207)596-2020 19.6 PK-5 370
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.