Isle Au Haut School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Isle Au Haut School District serving 2 students in Isle Au Haut, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is more than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Isle Au Haut School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Isle Au Haut Isle Au Haut Rural School1 School House Lane
Isle Au Haut, ME 04645
Grades: 8 | 2 students
|School District Name||Isle Au Haut School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||2|
|# of Teachers||1|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2|
|# of Male Students||1|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $56,000 is higher than the state average of $16,433. The school district revenue/student has declined by 20% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $58,400 is higher than the state average of $16,255. The school district spending/student has declined by 20% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$280,000||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$56,000||$16,433|
|Spending / Student||$58,400||$16,255|
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.