Rsu 07/msad 07 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Rsu 07/msad 07 School District serving 61 students in North Haven, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Rsu 07/msad 07 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- North Haven North Haven Community School93 Pulpit Harbor Rd
North Haven, ME 04853
Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
|School District Name||Rsu 07/msad 07 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||61|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||35|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||26|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||58|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rsu 07/msad 07 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 160 school districts in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $31,710 is higher than the state average of $16,433. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $31,065 is higher than the state average of $16,255. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$31,710||$16,433|
|Spending / Student||$31,065||$16,255|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.