Rsu 84/msad 14 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Rsu 84/msad 14 School District serving 148 students in Danforth, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority American Indian and Black), which is less than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Rsu 84/msad 14 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Danforth East Grand School31 Houlton Road
Danforth, ME 04424
Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
|School District Name||Rsu 84/msad 14 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||148|
|# of Teachers||16|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9|
|# of Male Students||70|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||78|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||140|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||14|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||8|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rsu 84/msad 14 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 160 school districts in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $33,495 is higher than the state average of $16,433. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $32,417 is higher than the state average of $16,255. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$33,495||$16,433|
|Spending / Student||$32,417||$16,255|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.