Manasquan Elementary School
- Manasquan Elementary School's student population of 632 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||632 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manasquan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#709 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manasquan School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sea Girt Sea Girt Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
451 Bell Place
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
(732)449-3422 0.4 PK-8 145
- Sea Girt Old Mill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 383 students
2119 Old Mill Road, Old Mill R
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
(732)556-2140 1.0 K-5 383
- Brielle Brielle Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 542 students
605 Union Lane
Brielle, NJ 08730
(732)528-6400 1.3 PK-8 542
- Spring Lake Spring Lake Heights Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 340 students
1110 Highway 71
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
(732)449-6149 1.8 K-8 340
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.