Old Mill Elementary School
- Old Mill Elementary School's student population of 383 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Old Mill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#552 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wall Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sea Girt Sea Girt Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
451 Bell Place
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
(732)449-3422 0.9 PK-8 145
- Manasquan Manasquan Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 632 students
168 Broad Street
Manasquan, NJ 08736
(732)528-8810 1.0 PK-8 632
- Spring Lake Spring Lake Heights Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 340 students
1110 Highway 71
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
(732)449-6149 1.2 K-8 340
- Belmar Wall Intermediate School Grades: 6-8 | 875 students
2801 Allaire Road
Belmar, NJ 07719
(732)556-2500 1.3 6-8 875
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.