- Manchester Gate's student population of 734 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009, 2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-6|
|Total Students||734 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manchester Gate's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has decreased from 31:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#14 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Pyle Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 740 students
4140 N. Augusta Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7240 0.5 K-6 740
- Fresno Crescent View South Charter Grades: K-12 | 681 students
4348 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)389-7270 0.6 K-12 681
- Lancaster Crescent View West Charter Grades: K-12 | 927 students
1901 E. Shields Ave. Ste. 130
Lancaster, CA 93534
(559)222-8439 0.6 K-12 927
- Fresno Birney Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 796 students
3034 E. Cornell Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)248-7000 0.8 K-6 796
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.