- Manchester Gate's student population of 734 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009, 2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-6|
|Total Students||734 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manchester Gate's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has decreased from 31:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#14 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Pyle Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 740 students
4140 N. Augusta Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7240 0.5 K-6 740
- Fresno Crescent View South Charter Grades: K-12 | 681 students
4348 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)389-7270 0.6 K-12 681
- Lancaster Crescent View West Charter Grades: K-12 | 927 students
1901 E. Shields Ave. Ste. 130
Lancaster, CA 93534
(559)222-8439 0.6 K-12 927
- Fresno Birney Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 796 students
3034 E. Cornell Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)248-7000 0.8 K-6 796
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.